When businesses need to work together on a common project or initiative, a whole new set of complexities (read challenges) are introduced. Each business usually has some conflicting objectives and strategic drivers, differences in capability and leadership, differences in contracted terms, different histories, leadership and culture and each business wants to avoid poor quality, frustration, delays or anything that will impact the financial and repetitional bottom line. Investing in building a shared intent can reduce or eliminate the negatives.
Our team can help you:
- through the provision of independent and experienced guidance towards a productive and prosperous partnership
- establish a strong shared intent among individuals from different organisations
- assess and evaluate the performance of a partnership from the Board leadership to operational levels
- recover strategic partnerships that are struggling with performance
- shift the focus of partnerships at risk from managing each other to focusing on delivering value
- build a sustainable approach to monitoring the health of your partnership