Having a simple and well understood operating model in place supports the high performance where multiple functions and lines of business need to collaborate to achieve business objectives. Our social approach to developing a shared model of operation fits perfectly with this situation, as people tend to commit more strongly to approaches they themselves have been involved in creating. Our independence and experience allows us to avoid any political history or blockages as well as protecting against complexity.
Our team can help you to:
- review and assess the current operating performance, pin pointing both performance gaps and opportunities
- consult with key stakeholders to build a deep understanding of the specific strategic and operational issues influencing performance
- design and deliver a tailored program to help create an improved and collaboratively built Operating Model
- assess and design and implementation action plan to support the new model to come to life
- review the performance of the operating model with stakeholders